Visual Calendar Version (for a larger version click on it)
1) 1 Major Campaign per year - Toastmasters Week in October. Paid AD campaign to supplement.
2) 1 Medium Campaign per year - International Speech Contest in spring. Potential AD campaign, funds dictate.
3) 4 Minor Campaigns - clubs challenged to do at least 2 but 3 or 4 better.
4) Increased focus on Youth Leadership programs.
5) Stronger presence in Universities, potentially pilot TI Board initiative.
Execution will require increased training for some Club Executive (how to promote their clubs and events), stronger communication much sooner too ensure District wide awareness, more/better resources placed on D64 website to support promotion and buy in at all levels.
Spreadsheet to calculate splits for Paid Ad Campaign
New District Logo that utilizes newest TI branding
Focus Group Meeting # 1 - May 28, 2020
Focus Group Meeting # 2 - June 18, 2020
Any enquiries can be sent to Lloyd Gwilliam at: email@example.com
The information on this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters' members, for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters material or information. All rights reserved. Toastmasters International, the Toastmasters International logo and all other Toastmasters International trademarks and copyrights are the sole property of Toastmasters International and may be used only by permission.